martes, 10 de junio de 2014

YOU ARE NOT YOUR COPD

Today, although my post was going to be about giving up smoking (in Spanish), plans have changed but not to a very different subject.
COPD is one of the long term consequences of smoking and regarding this matter, Healthline has asked me to share their initiative.
Healthline uses the power of information to make everybody healthier. They have partened with the COPD Foundation to promote a campaign called "You Are Not Your COPD" where COPD patients share their story or advice about living with the disease. For every submitted story, Heallthline will donate $10 to the COPD Foundation for research, support and treatment programs.

http://www.healthline.com/health/copd/inspirational-stories


Although, I refuse to allow any kind of advertisement in my blog, I have made an exception as I think this campaign deserves to be shared. 
Just a gesture of solidarity, good luck.

No hay comentarios: